Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Maiden Bloggage

My name is Molly and I have an evil twin sister. Her name is Carol and she is six years older than I am. We've opened a little stamping company called Eccentric Images Rubberstamps. You can find our store at http://www.eccentricimagesrs.com. We'd sure love it if you took a look, but we'll understand if you don't. The Eccentric Imaginatrix is the blog home for Eccentric Images Rubberstamps. If for some reason you just cannot get enough of our webstore, you can come here and from time to time we'll post tidbits related to our stamping endeavors.

This blog is a big step for us. You see, I'm a bit of an antisocial person. Carol is too. We've decided that for the most part, we want to keep our private lives private. However, we also realize that stampers like to see blogs. You love blogs. Blogs give you a connection to us. We, however, do not want to blog about ourselves, our families, or what we bought at the grocery store this afternoon. It's like I tell my husband, my day is so mundane that even I get bored thinking about it, so why bother sharing it with someone else?

Anyway, in the interest of providing you, our customers, with an informative and entertaining blog to read, we've created two alter-egos, our evil twins, if you will, who will blog about our stamps, our business, card making, and the paper crafting industry. We will always provide factual information about anything pertaining to these categories. However, whatever else our alter egos choose to write about themselves will be a mixture of truths, half-truths, and blatant lies, which will all be much more engaging to read about than my latest trip to Costco.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

WoW! Thanks for the honest, heartfelt intro! Congratulations on your new site and store! Here's hoping to lots of wonderful success!

Judy Rozema said...

Best Wishes in your new endeavor! I will be watching for your new bugs to come - Edna will probably have to come to my house.....

Melissa Craig said...

Congratulations on your store/blog. I'm sure it'll be fun to get to know the real you and the evil twins!

sunnymum said...

Oh fun! Not sure how I got here, but glad I did.