Monday, February 16, 2009

More Elbow Surgery

I just had another elbow surgery, so I'm posting a few cards that I made over the last couple of months. Carol and I are gearing up for another stamp release in April. Then you'll be able to find us at the Heirloom show in Puyallup, Washington, in May and in Grapevine, Texas, in July. We're busy so we can bring you more bugs, plants and a new theme (still a secret) to our line of products. Happy Stamping. BTW, as always, if you want to see the "recipe" for these cards, please look in my SCS Gallery.




2 comments:

Erin said...

Can we add the "stinking of you" stamp to my card basket?

Patti P a/k/a Puffdog said...

Just found your blog after seeing cute bug stamps ad in Crafts N Things Mag. The elbow surgery post caught my attention-I compound fractured both bones in my forearm and hairline fracture of my shoulder in July. MRI next for shoulder. Can't create anything, but think about it a lot. How is your rehab coming...
Patti P
aka Puffdog
Austin, TX