Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Halloween

Here's a Halloween card that I made with Bianca. When I saw the witch boot brads by Making Memories, I had to have them even though I had no idea what I would use them for. Witch footwear is always irresistible. When I got them home, I realised that they were the perfect size for tiny insect legs and that Bianca would look fetching in a pair of them. My background paper is the Night & Day Specialty Paper from Stampin' Up. I think that it gives the card a slightly Gothic feel. This is my favorite card that I have made with this stamp.








The second card I'm sharing today features our newest additon to our line of EccentriCatz stamps, Party On Charlie. Party On Charlie captures the moment that my daughter, Obliviana, who at the time was three years-old, put a Hello Kitty birthday hat on our cat while he was asleep. Being the snoozer that he is, Charlie didn't notice the hat until Obilviana's excited squealing woke him up. I'm terribly pleased with the way this card turned out. I stamped the letters with my Wordsworth Small Cheery-O's clear stamps. I've recently become enamored with Copic markers and I used them to color Charlie as an orange tabby instead of the Persian/tabby mix that he really is.




We'll have five new image stamps coming out within the next month and I'm very excited to share them with you. Also, we'll be doing three Heirloom Pro shows during the first half of 2010--Grapevine, Portland, and Seattle.

No comments: