Saturday, February 9, 2008

rubberstampchat.net

FreeBee Friday is officially over, but we will be back next Friday with another FreeBee promotion.
In other Eccentric Images news, we now have a presence on a super website called Rubber Stamp Chat. By "presence," we mean that we have an official Eccentric Images Gallery in the VIP Gallery and our customers will be able to find posts from us about promotions in the Craft Store section of the forum. My intention is to populate our gallery with exclusive card samples that you won't find on the store website or in my SplitCoast Gallery. Of course, this is going to take a little time for me to accomplish, so please be patient. My first offering up to our gallery is this card called "4 Nigels in a Row." I can't get enough of this Nigel Humphries stamp, but I've been dying to play with Helen-on-Wheels, so I may have to neglect him for a the weekend while I make more cards.
Speaking of the weekend, I intend to enjoy mine. TTFN.

No comments: