Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Time Eating Device

So, I thought I'd share a picture of this contraption I have to sit and wear 30 minutes, 3 times a day. I believe that the technical name of the device is a Pronation/Supination Sustained Stretch Device. My physical therapist just calls it, "The Device." The reason I'm sharing this picture is because The Device is eating a large chunk of what would otherwise be card making and Eccentric Images working time. The Device is helping me to regain mobility in my left arm, so I really can't complain about it too much because it is helping me out. (I was actually able to hold my eye open with my left hand so that I could put in my contacts this week for the first time since my elbow got ruined--sad when you measure progress by whether or not you can touch your face.)




I did experiment around a few weeks ago with a Mother's Day card. Here is what I came up with. The sentiment is computer generated. You can find all of the other technical details about this card in my SCS Gallery. I really wanted to write more on this blog entry, but DD#2 Miss Moo is tearing apart my already messy office as I sit here typing.

No comments: